Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also. Location : Andhra PradeshDesignation : Welfare OfficersQualification : Any Degree & B.Ed.Experience : FreshersComplete Description :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Group- IV Services General Recruitment for Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II
1. Educational Qualification: Must posses any Degree with B.Ed./B.T Degree.
2. Name of the Post: Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in A.P. Social Welfare Sub Service
3. Age : Minimum 18 years&Maximum 39 years as on 01/07/2008.4. Creamy Layer: The Government have fixed the annual income limit at Rs. 4.00 Lakhs. Candidates claiming as belong to Backward Classes have to produce a Certificate from the competent authority regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer at an appropriate time.
5. Candidates can apply a district post either Local or Non Local basis and shall take Examination in that district only.
6. Study Details: Regular study candidates have to furnish 4th to 10th class studied district and Private candidates have to furnish resided district of 7 years of study of immediately preceding the SSC examination.Note:
i) Please submit the application form well in advance to avoid problems due to heavy net work traffic during last days. APPSC is not responsible for non availability of services due to heavy network traffic.
ii) Every Candidate has to pay the Fee of Rs.25/- towards Processing Charges.
Submission of application through online is not final. After submission of
the generated challan candidate has to pay the fee indicated in the challan at
of State Bank of
iv) Pay the indicated fee before 05/03/2009 and fee paid by the candidate is not refundable at any cost.Government" "Technical" category